Before you bring your guests, please be sure they all:
- Have the balance of their fees,
- Are physically well and Do not have lice,
- Have their medical forms with them if they were not mailed already (medications must be in original containers).
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT FOR both Resident Camp Sponsors:
All sponsors (18 or older) must have a current background check through the TX Dept of Corrections or similar database on file at the campground.
There are a couple of ways we can get this done:
- ask your church if they have the ability to run those on you and if they will make you a copy
- go to the Texas Dept of Criminal Justice site online https://records.txdps.state.tx.us and register for your own background check; run it, print it, and bring it to camp
Both M-JAM and Resident Camp Sponsors must complete the Child Protection Training. girlscamptexas.com/camp-sponsors/cpt
IF you have already been to a church campground in Texas this summer, you can bring your certificate confirming that you have seen the child abuse video with you. It must be current.